Dr. Kyle Bickel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bickel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kyle Bickel, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Bickel completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bickel is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Union Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 601 Van Ness Ave Ste 2018, San Francisco, CA 94102 Existing Patients: (415) 751-4263
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bickel?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bickel. It has been 17 years since my carpectomy surgery and and I have full function and no pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bickel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bickel frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hands, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Bickel's office is located at 601 Van Ness Ave Ste 2018, San Francisco, CA 94102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bickel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bickel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus