Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kyla Dewar, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Highland, IL. Dr. Dewar completed a residency at St. Mary's Hospital. She currently practices at HSHS Medical Group - Highland and is affiliated with HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Breese. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dewar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St. Mary's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saba University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- McGill University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HSHS Medical Group - Highland
HSHS Medical Group Family & Internal Medicine Highland12860 Troxler Ave, Highland, IL 62249 Existing Patients: (618) 654-6665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dewar?
She is very thorough, very friendly, verry attentive. She addresses your problems and is quick to refer you if it's something out of her profession.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dewar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dewar frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, and Anxiety.
Dr. Dewar's office is located at 12860 Troxler Ave Ste 320, Highland, IL 62249. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dewar speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Breese
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Highland