Dr. Kurt Dallow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dallow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kurt Dallow, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Greeley, CO. Dr. Dallow completed a residency at Sioux Falls Fam Pract Inc. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dallow is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- Sioux Falls Fam Pract Inc, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Mckennan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Colorado State University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies
Greeley Office1900 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631 Existing Patients: (970) 573-3224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dallow?
The best of the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dallow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dallow frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Arthritis.
Dr. Dallow's office is located at 1900 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dallow speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dallow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- North Colorado Medical Center