Dr. Kurt Schultz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schultz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kurt Schultz, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Lombard, IL. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at Advanced Radiology Consultants, S and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Radiology Consultants, S520 E 22nd St, Lombard, IL 60148 Existing Patients: (630) 874-2542
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Cough, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 520 E 22nd St, Lombard, IL 60148. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schultz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital