Dr. Kurt Oettel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oettel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kurt Oettel, MD is a medical oncology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Oettel completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care. He currently practices at GUNDERSEN LUTHERAN and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oettel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gundersen Air1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 775-2385
Gundersen Luth. East Pharmacy724 Denton St, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 775-9000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oettel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oettel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oettel frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Oettel's office is located at 1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oettel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics
- Vernon Memorial Hospital