Dr. Kurt Morrison, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Morrison completed a residency at Garden City Hospital. He currently practices at Sacred Heart Medical Group and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morrison is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Sacred Heart Medical Group
Sacred Heart Medical Group4541 N Davis Hwy Ste A, Pensacola, FL 32503 Existing Patients: (850) 494-9000
- Garden City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute-Tampa General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Garden City Hospital-Michigan State University Statewide System, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morrison?
I had bone on bone hip pain for at least 3 years, but was terrified of having surgery. I had never had major surgery, but the pain was getting the best of me. I noticed a friend’s positive review here, and I knew her to be both knowledgeable and honest. Dr Morrison answered all my questions and calmed my fears. His staff is kind and VERY well organized. I did have the full hip replacement. I was well prepared by a class and given direction for supplements & exercises pre and post surgery. Ascension SH Joint Replacement is AMAZING! Clean, organized... I felt I was in good hands from Admissions to discharge! If you do everything Dr Morrison and his team tells you, you will be AMAZED! I’m very grateful.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital