Dr. Hong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kurt Hong, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Hong completed a residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego. He currently practices at USC Institute Of Urology and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hong is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ph.D., Other Education — 2007
- Los Angeles County Olive View - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USC Institute Of Urology
Keck Medicine of USC - Pasadena625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (800) 872-2273
Usc University Hospital1520 San Pablo St Ste 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
He's the best Dr he sit and listen to your concern
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kurt Hong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hong frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Hong's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hong speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center