Call (385) 317-6495 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kurt Francis, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Francis completed a residency at U Okla Med Coll. He currently practices at Heart Center at St. Mark's and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Francis is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Okla Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Utah Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Altius Health Plans
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Hometown Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center at St. Mark's1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6495
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Francis?
I maybe waited 4 minutes for myappt. but I was early. Dr Francis' CNA is the best. She makes you feel so at ease before Dr comes in. She always has a bright and shinny disposition. Great start to awesome visit. Dr Francis did not rush me one bit and let me ask all my questions I had prepared to ask him. I left feeling confident that his decisions on my continued care are right on track.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Francis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kurt Francis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Francis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Francis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Francis frequently treats Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Francis' office is located at 1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital