Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oesterling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurt Oesterling, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Havre, MT. Dr. Oesterling completed a residency at Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Northern Montana Hospital EMR and is affiliated with Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oesterling is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Strong Meml Hosp/u Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Montana Hospital EMR
Northern Montana Health Care30 13th St, Havre, MT 59501 Existing Patients: (406) 265-2211
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oesterling?
There is no one you would want to put your situation to or in his hands. At first visit he is focused on all your records and reports but that is his way. He doesn't miss a thing. Then you will talk with Dr. asking questions then an exam. He has the words to comfort, no doubt. He has and IS DEVOTED to what he is doing. Ask him. The staff is just as kind as a staff could be. It truly is a feeling of a family there. I am still seeing him and always a welcome with honest caring. THE BEST IS THERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oesterling frequently treats Blood Disorders, Breast Diseases, and Purpura.
Dr. Oesterling's office is located at 30 13th St, Havre, MT 59501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oesterling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center