Dr. Kurt Muetterties, MD is a phlebologist in Glen Mills, PA. Dr. Muetterties completed a residency at Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Vascular & Interventional Radiology Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology. He currently practices at The Vein Center at Brinton Lake and is affiliated with Crozer - Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Vein Center at Brinton Lake
The Vein Center at Brinton Lake300 Evergreen Dr Ste 210, Glen Mills, PA 19342 Existing Patients: (610) 579-3516
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Vascular & Interventional Radiology Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology, Residency Hospital
- 1992, Internship Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muetterties?
Dr Muetterties and his staff are all very kind and professional and took great care of me w the multiple procedures I had to have done on both legs for my varicose veins. I always felt like I was in good hands and felt free to ask questions at any point as well. I highly recommend him and his practice!
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center