Dr. Kurtis Campbell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campbell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kurtis Campbell, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Johns Hopkins U & Hosp. and is affiliated with Calverthealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in General Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Johns Hopkins U & Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Johns Hopkins University And Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell did three hernias and a lump removal off my back. He is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen an excellent surgeon with an eye for detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Neuroendocrine Tumors, Port Placements or Replacements, and Peritoneal Cancer.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 227 Saint Paul Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Calverthealth Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital