Dr. Kurtis Campbell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campbell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kurtis Campbell, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Johns Hopkins U & Hosp. He currently practices at Institute For Cancer Care Mercy and is affiliated with Calverthealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Johns Hopkins U & Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Institute For Cancer Care Mercy
Womens Health Boutique Weinberg Center227 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202 Existing Patients: (410) 332-9294
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell did three hernias and a lump removal off my back. He is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen an excellent surgeon with an eye for detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Neuroendocrine Tumors, Port Placements or Replacements, and Peritoneal Cancer.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 227 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Calverthealth Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital