Call (832) 210-0795 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Tomball, TX. Dr. Talwar completed a residency at University Of Texas Galveston. He currently practices at Cardiovascular & Heart Rhythm Associates, PA and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talwar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Georgia Health Sciences University | Electrophysiology Fellowship - Georgia Health Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Galveston, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas - Houston, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talwar?
Dr Talwar saved my mother’s life - she was 94 at the time and at 98 she is still going strong. Dr Talwar also saved my husband’s life. Mike is a very busy attorney and is back 100% because of Dr Talwar. My family has 100% confidence in Dr Talwar and would never consider another cardiologist. Debbie Riddle
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Talwar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talwar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talwar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talwar frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Talwar's office is located at 425 Holderrieth Blvd Ste 118, Tomball, TX 77375. Find other locations and directions.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Hca Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital