Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kulbir Walia, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Walia completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at Premier Pain Centers and is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walia is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj New Jersey Med School, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Walia frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Walia's office is located at 55 Schanck Rd Ste 18, Freehold, NJ 7728. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monmouth Medical Center