Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Ksenia Stafeeva, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Stafeeva completed a residency at University Of Colorado. She currently practices at New Eyes. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stafeeva is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Gannon University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stafeeva?
I woke up with an eye infection and got in the same day. Staff was great, Dr Staveeva was great. She took the time to discuss the possible issues, recommended treatment and asked that I call in if anything new developed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stafeeva frequently treats Contact Lens Fitting Services, Herpetic Keratitis, and Pterygium.
Dr. Stafeeva's office is located at 2020 Wellness Way Ste 402, Las Vegas, NV 89106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stafeeva speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stafeeva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
New Eyes2020 Wellness Way Ste 402, Las Vegas, NV 89106 Existing Patients: (702) 485-5000