Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (754) 255-6702.
Dr. Krithika Iyer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Iyer completed a residency at University of Missouri - Columbia School of Medicine. She currently practices at Behavioral Health Specialists - Tamarac and is affiliated with University Hospital And Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iyer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri - Columbia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Grant Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Behavioral Health Specialists - Tamarac
Behavioral Health Specialists7421 N University Dr Ste 310, Tamarac, FL 33321 Existing Patients: (754) 255-6702
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iyer?
I have been seeing Dr. Iyer for a few months now. She is very knowledgeable on the medications she is prescribing. She is very kind and approachable. She has helped me tremendously these past few months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krithika Iyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iyer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iyer frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse, Psychotic Disorders, and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Iyer's office is located at 7421 N University Dr Ste 310, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iyer speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital