Dr. Pulsifer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristy Pulsifer, DO is a family medicine specialist in South Portland, ME. Dr. Pulsifer completed a residency at Central Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Intermed PA. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pulsifer is board certified in Family Practice.
- Central Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pulsifer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pulsifer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pulsifer frequently treats Cholesterol Screening, Impairment Rating Evaluation, and HIV Screening.
Dr. Pulsifer's office is located at 100 Foden Rd Ste 203, South Portland, ME 04106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.