Dr. Kristy Lamb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lamb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kristy Lamb, MD is a psychiatry specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Lamb completed a residency at Family Practice Prgm. She currently practices at Uc San Diego Health and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest.
- Public and Community Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Family Practice Prgm, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2013
- U of CA San Diego, UCSD Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2008
- Master Of Humanities, Other Education — 2004
- University of Colorado At Denver, Other Education — 2004
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamb?
Dr. Lamb provides the best possible in mental health care. She is intelligent, compassionate, astute and highly educated. She understands her patients on a variety of levels and is able to offer professional guidance without parallel. I highly recommend her services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lamb frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Lamb's office is located at 200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lamb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest