Dr. Fannin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristopher Fannin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Fannin completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Norton Community Medical Assocs and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fannin is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Community Medical Assocs
Norton Community Medical Assocs2355 Poplar Level Rd Ste 200, Louisville, KY 40217 Existing Patients: (502) 636-7444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fannin?
Dr Fannin is never too busy to listen to what you have to say and answer any questions you may have. Is great with details and explaining things. Could'd ask for a better doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fannin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fannin frequently treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh, and Osteoarthritis of Hip.
Dr. Fannin's office is located at 2355 Poplar Level Rd Ste 200, Louisville, KY 40217. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital