Dr. Lepere has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristopher Lepere, DO is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Lepere completed a residency at U of OK. He currently practices at INTEGRIS Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lepere is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U of OK, Residency Hospital
- U of OK, Internship Hospital
- Oklahoma U, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
INTEGRIS Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Assoc3400 Nw Expressway Ste 700, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 949-3816
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lepere?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kristopher Lepere, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lepere's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lepere accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lepere frequently treats Hypertension, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Lepere's office is located at 3400 Nw Expressway Ste 700, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center