Dr. Kristopher George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kristopher George, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. George completed a residency at The George Washington University. He currently practices at Ascension Providence Hospital and is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. George is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
- The Cleveland Clinic, Other Education — 2008
- Geo Wash U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- The George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 2002
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Aortic Valve Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. George's office is located at 16001 W 9 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Regional Medical Center
HCA Florida Heart and LungÂ - Kissimmee
Cardiac Surgery Associates of Florida720 W Oak St Ste 360, Kissimmee, FL 34741 (407) 846-0090