Dr. Kristopher George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kristopher George, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. George completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Providence Hospital and is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. George is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital
- Geo Wash U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1998
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School
- The Cleveland Clinic, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Hospital16001 W 9 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075 Existing Patients: (248) 552-0620
Cardiac Surgical Associates of Fresno
Cardiac Surgical Associates of Fresno2335 E Kashian Ln Ste 230, Fresno, CA 93701 Existing Patients: (559) 499-0830
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Pericardial Disease, and Maze Procedure.
Dr. George's office is located at 16001 W 9 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Regional Medical Center