Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orocio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kristoffer Orocio, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Orocio completed a residency at Broward General Medical Center. He currently practices at Good Samaritan Hospital and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orocio is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Broward General Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Kennedy Meml Hosp UMDNJ-SOM, Internship Hospital — 2012
- LAKE ERIE COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2011
- University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA), Undergraduate School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Good Samaritan Hospital375 Dixmyth Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220 Existing Patients: (513) 853-4685
Mark A Rubin MD
Bhpg Rio Vista Pcp789 S Federal Hwy Ste 106, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Existing Patients: (954) 689-8088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orocio?
Excellent experience with Dr. Orocio and his staff: he was very thorough, professional, easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Orocio.Also, the office staff spent a great deal of time on the phone helping me resolve a coverage issue with my insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orocio frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Malnutrition, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Orocio's office is located at 375 Dixmyth Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orocio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Broward Health Imperial Point
- Good Samaritan Hospital