Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Kristoffer Chang, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at U Calif San Francisco. He currently practices at Kristoffer N Chang MD and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- U Calif San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Calif San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin
Kristoffer N Chang MD
San Francisco2100 Webster St Ste 328, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 923-3860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Best of the best. Dr. Chang did an amazing job of fixing my smashed and cut face after a terrible assault. No scars and absolutely no sign anything happened. Thank you Dr. Chang!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang frequently treats Soft Tissue Tumor Removal, Lipomas, and Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 2100 Webster St Ste 328, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus