Dr. Kristjan Ragnarsson, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ragnarsson completed a residency at NYU Med Ctr-Inst Rehab Med. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Physcl Medcn Rehab and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ragnarsson is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Mount Sinai Physcl Medcn Rehab
Mount Sinai Urology Department5 E 98th St Fl 6, New York, NY 10029 (212) 241-6335
- NYU Med Ctr-Inst Rehab Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- NYU Med Ctr-Inst Rehab Med, Residency Hospital — 1974
- New Britain Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- U Iceland, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ragnarsson?
- Mount Sinai Hospital