Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flowers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kristine Flowers, MD is a family medicine specialist in Antigo, WI. Dr. Flowers completed a residency at Fort Collins Family Med. She currently practices at Aspirus General Clinic and is affiliated with Aspirus Langlade Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flowers is board certified in Family Practice.
- Fort Collins Family Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aspirus General Clinic
Aspirus Antigo Clinic110 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409 Existing Patients: (715) 623-2351
- 2 2215 Progress Blvd A, Antigo, WI 54409 Existing Patients: (715) 623-2351
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flowers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flowers frequently treats Obesity, Rash, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Flowers' office is located at 110 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flowers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital