Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD is a vascular medicine specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Sanchez completed a residency at St Mary Corwin. She currently practices at Innova Vein & Vascular LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Innova Vein & Vascular LLC4600 Montgomery Blvd Ne Bldg B, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Existing Patients: (505) 924-5840
- St Mary Corwin, Residency Hospital
- Rocky Mountain Vein Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Centura Health - St Mary Corwin Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanchez?
After a long battle with chronic pain and a rare condition that few, if any knew how to treat, initially I felt my consult with Dr Sanchez was going to be the same ol same ol .., confusion and then send me to someone else, but to my surprise immediately she had a plan and after being disappointed with Dr’s and medical pro’s that were unable to help me, this was instantly different! She recommended a procedure called an ablation to seal off my veins that weren’t working properly. The procedure was done in an efficient and noninvasive manner. I cannot begin to explain how much this has changed the quality of my life... I wish I could post a before and after of my entire life. Before the procedure I was constantly in a high amount of pain, and after the recovery period which was also quick I feel incredible...like a new person! This review is literally the least I could do...to highlight the excellent staff and care I received from Dr Sanchez and Innova Vein And Vascular! Thanks again DrS