Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kristin Duque, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Duque completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago. She currently practices at Presence Medical Group and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duque is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Nuclear Cardiology Preceptorship At Northwestern Univeristy, Other Education — 2005
- University Of Illinois At Chicago and Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Presence Medical Group
Presence Medical Group2233 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60622 Existing Patients: (312) 770-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duque?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duque has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Duque frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Duque's office is located at 2233 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60622. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duque speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital