Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bruning accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kristin Bruning, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. Bruning completed a residency at Ohio State University Hosps.
- Chdns National Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ohio State University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Columbia Presbyn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- 1 75 Prospect St Ste 104, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 923-1272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bruning?
Dr. Bruning is the best, hands down. My son has OCD, ADHD, and autism spectrum disorder. Despite all the labels, he is very high functioning. Dr. Bruning LISTENS, asks intuitive questions. She spends time with both my son alone and values my input as well. She spend at least 30 minutes with us, monitors his labs, and blood pressure. She is a true physician. Other child/adolescent psychiatrists on Long Island write prescriptions and kick you out the door; they are also all downright crazy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruning frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Bruning's office is located at 75 Prospect St Ste 104, Huntington, NY 11743. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bruning has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.