Dr. Strange has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristin Strange, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Wesley Chapel, NC. Dr. Strange completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strange is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6488 Weddington Rd, Wesley Chapel, NC 28104 Existing Patients: (704) 384-8460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strange?
Dr. Strange genuinely cares about my child and his well being and overall health. She spoke directly him during appointments, getting his input to his health and giving him advice and recommendations. My child is a mid-teen so he is able to communicate his needs and feelings. Dr. Strange on the other hand has children in relatively similar age brackets so she is fully aware of that stage of life. Extremely personable. Found the interests of my child. Obvious that she loves her job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strange accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strange frequently treats Immunization Administration, Fever, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Strange's office is located at 6488 Weddington Rd, Wesley Chapel, NC 28104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.