Call (725) 241-0741 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kristian Kinel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Kinel completed a residency at Northwestern University Medical School. He currently practices at Kinel Family Medicine and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kinel is board certified in Family Practice.
- Northwestern University Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Internship Hospital
- Loyola University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kinel Family Medicine
Kinel Family Medicine PC8880 W Sunset Rd Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89148 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0741
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kinel?
Great doctor Listens to your concerns
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kinel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristian Kinel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kinel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kinel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kinel frequently treats Cough, Nail and Nail Bed Infection, and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Kinel's office is located at 8880 W Sunset Rd Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89148. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kinel speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center