Call (972) 833-1647 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kristi Ryder, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ryder completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. She currently practices at Northlake OB/GYN and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ryder is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Baylor University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northlake OB/GYN7777 Forest Ln C # 234, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 833-1647
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ryder?
My daughter and I have been going to her for many years. Her personality is wonderful and she is very knowledgeable. I wouldn’t change anything about her or the office!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kristi Ryder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ryder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ryder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ryder frequently treats Pregnancy Test, Fetal Ultrasound, and Chlamydia Infection Screening.
Dr. Ryder's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln C # 234, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ryder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano