Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Kristi George, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Macon, GA. She currently practices at Hope For Kids. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Saba University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hope For Kids
Carpenter H Deitz Jr MD PA770 Pine St Ste 520, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 633-2694
University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229 Existing Patients: (813) 844-7412
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George frequently treats Anemia, Fever, and Iron Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. George's office is located at 770 Pine St Ste 520, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.