Dr. Hayward has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristen Hayward, MD is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hayward completed a residency at University Wa Affl Hosps. She currently practices at Seattle Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hayward is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- University Wa Affl Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- University Wa Affl Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Chldrn's Hosp & Regl Mc/Univ Of Wa, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayward?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hayward accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hayward frequently treats Juvenile Chronic Arthritis, Joint Fluid Test, and Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal.
Dr. Hayward's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Seattle Children's Hospital
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 (206) 987-2057
Judy L. Schmidt, Md, Facp, P. C.
Guardian Oncolgy and Center for Wellness2835 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 301, Missoula, MT 59804 (406) 327-4279