Dr. Polder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kristel Polder, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Polder completed a residency at University of Texas at Houston. She currently practices at Dallas Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Polder is board certified in Dermatology.
- University of Texas at Houston, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 2005
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics
Dallas Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics8201 Preston Rd Ste 350, Dallas, TX 75225 Existing Patients: (214) 631-7546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polder?
Dr. Polder performed my treatments during a professional medical conference, in which she was instructing more than 100 dermatologists on the techniques of Botox and fillers. The fact that she teaches other doctors, lectures at UT Southwestern and has co-authored a book about skincare makes me very confident in her abilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kristel Polder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Polder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Polder frequently treats Acne, Rash, and Moles (Benign Skin Lesions).
Dr. Polder's office is located at 8201 Preston Rd Ste 350, Dallas, TX 75225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital