Dr. Vijay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kris Vijay, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Vijay completed a residency at Saint Mary's Hospital. He currently practices at Biltmore Cardiology at Arizona Heart and is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vijay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Saint Mary's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- LT MG Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Biltmore Cardiology at Arizona Heart
Biltmore Cardiology at Arizona Heart1910 E Thomas Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 266-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vijay?
Great and very helpful visit. Very friendly staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kris Vijay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vijay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vijay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vijay frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Vijay's office is located at 1910 E Thomas Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vijay speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center