Click here to compare with other Integrative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Krishna Desai, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Desai completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. She currently practices at Farrell Community Health Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desai is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desai?
Krishna Desai is smart, caring, and considerate. Her office is well run, with efficient office staff and great communication tools. She always fit me in to be seen the same day and I never had a long wait. I Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Desai frequently treats Gonorrhea Screening, HIV Screening, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Desai's office is located at 610 W 158th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Desai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center