Dr. Soni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Krishan Soni, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Soni completed a residency at UC San Francisco. and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- UC San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2011
- UC San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 505 Parnassus Ave # 103, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 476-6541
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soni?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krishan Soni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soni's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soni frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Soni's office is located at 505 Parnassus Ave # 103, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus