Dr. Kotthegal Eshwar, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eshwar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kotthegal Eshwar, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Eshwar completed a residency at New York Metro-NY Med Coll. He currently practices at South Texas Kidney Specialists and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eshwar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- New York Metro-NY Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Govt Med Coll, Mysore U, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Texas Kidney Specialists
South Texas Kidney Specialists1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 631-6136
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eshwar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eshwar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eshwar frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services, Hypokalemia , and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Eshwar's office is located at 1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eshwar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eshwar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Mission Regional Medical Center