Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kota Reddy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norcross, GA. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Georgia Clinic At Peachtree. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1969
- St Lukes Chldns Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy listens to my concerns, does precedures when he feels necessary. He takes time with me and I feel very confident with him as my heart specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kota Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 6330 Primrose Hill Ct Ste 102, Norcross, GA 30092. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Georgia Clinic At Peachtree
Georgia Clinic At Peachtree6330 Primrose Hill Ct Ste 102, Norcross, GA 30092 Existing Patients: (770) 903-0130