Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prieb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kosit Prieb, MD is a general surgery specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Prieb completed a residency at Meharry Med Coll. He currently practices at Vascular & Hand Surgery Ltd and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. Dr. Prieb is board certified in General Surgery.
- Providence Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Harper Grace Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Meharry Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1975
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Chiengmai Hosp U, Medical School — 1969
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prieb?
Great experience Would definetely recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prieb frequently treats Varicose Vein Procedure, Excision of Skin Lesion, and Varicose Veins.
Dr. Prieb's office is located at 311 W Lincoln St Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prieb speaks Thai, Chinese, Min Nan, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Prieb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
Vascular & Hand Surgery Ltd
Belleville Family Medical Associates Ltd311 W Lincoln St Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62220 Existing Patients: (618) 233-2500