Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prieb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kosit Prieb, MD is a general surgery specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Prieb completed a residency at Meharry Med Coll. and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prieb is board certified in General Surgery.
- Providence Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Harper Grace Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Meharry Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1975
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Chiengmai Hosp U, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6401 W Main St # 4, Belleville, IL 62223 Existing Patients: (618) 398-2296
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prieb?
Great experience Would definetely recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prieb frequently treats Varicose Vein Procedure, Fracture, and Vascular Disease.
Dr. Prieb's office is located at 6401 W Main St # 4, Belleville, IL 62223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prieb speaks Thai, Chinese, Min Nan, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Prieb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital