Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huebert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kory Huebert, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, OR. Dr. Huebert completed a residency at University Kansas School Med. He currently practices at Radiology Associates and is affiliated with Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huebert is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Kansas School Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Bethel College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mckenzie Willamette Hospitalists1460 G St, Springfield, OR 97477 Existing Patients: (541) 726-4455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huebert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huebert frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Hypokalemia , and Leg and Foot Ulcers.
Dr. Huebert's office is located at 1460 G St, Springfield, OR 97477. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huebert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center