Dr. Charitakis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Konstantinos Charitakis, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Charitakis completed a residency at 2010. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER DIVISION OF CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charitakis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 2010, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Texas Health Science Center Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charitakis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Konstantinos Charitakis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Charitakis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Charitakis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charitakis frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Charitakis' office is located at 11476 Space Center Blvd, Houston, TX 77059. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Charitakis speaks Greek, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital