Dr. Kok-Peng Yu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kok-Peng Yu, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Yu completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Uwh - Csc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yu is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1980
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uwh - Csc600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 263-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yu?
Dr. Yu saved my life when I was 4 years old and very sick with pneumonia. To say I trust my life with him is an understatement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yu frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Immunization Administration, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Yu's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.