Dr. Koji Takeda, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Takeda completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Milstein Hospital Building177 Fort Washington Ave # 7gn-435, New York, NY 10032 Call
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern Unversity, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Osaka Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Takeda?
Dr. Takeda gets five stars because he did an excellent job on my moms bypass surgery. My only issue, is that he does not have a personality. He is really reserved when speaking to family members. You get comfortable only because you know he is a top doctor in his field. His personality doesn't give you the warm, and fuzzy like most American doctors. Japanese culture is very reserved, I feel he needs to be a bit more personable. I felt like he was too robotlike in his delivery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center