Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (516) 240-9872, and for other questions, call (516) 467-8600.
Dr. Klaus Dittmar, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Klaus Dittmar, MD is a hematology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Dittmar completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Lake Success and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dittmar is board certified in Hematology.
NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Lake Success
NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Lake Success1999 Marcus Ave Ste 306, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Call
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Queens Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dittmar?
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klaus Dittmar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dittmar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dittmar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dittmar frequently treats Anemia, Thrombocytosis, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Dittmar's office is located at 1999 Marcus Ave Ste 306, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dittmar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.