Dr. Jain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kirti Jain, MD is a hematology specialist in Ashland, KY. Dr. Jain completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Precision Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Highlands Arh Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Can Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Jersey City Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1977
- University Of Udaipur, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Precision Cancer Centers
Abcc122 Saint Christopher Dr, Ashland, KY 41101 Existing Patients: (606) 836-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
My mother has been seeing Dr. Jain for several years, and my husband has been going to the cancer center even longer. Dr. Jain takes his time with us and makes sure he answers any questions we have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirti Jain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jain frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Jain's office is located at 122 Saint Christopher Dr, Ashland, KY 41101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jain speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Highlands Arh Regional Medical Center
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center