Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (463) 999-1458.
Dr. Kirsten Kaisner Duncan, MD
Make an appointment(463) 999-1458
Dr. Kirsten Kaisner Duncan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Kaisner Duncan completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Oak Street Health Speedway and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kaisner Duncan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaisner Duncan?
This doctor is the main reason that I remain with Oak Street Health!
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Witham Health Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirsten Kaisner Duncan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaisner Duncan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaisner Duncan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaisner Duncan frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Atherosclerosis, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Kaisner Duncan's office is located at 5926 Crawfordsville Rd Unit B, Indianapolis, IN 46224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaisner Duncan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.