Dr. Kirk Knowlton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knowlton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kirk Knowlton, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Knowlton completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Intermountain Medical Center and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intermountain Medical Center5121 S COTTONWOOD ST, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 Existing Patients: (801) 507-4628
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knowlton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knowlton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knowlton frequently treats Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), Pulmonary Hypertension, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Knowlton's office is located at 5121 S COTTONWOOD ST, Salt Lake City, UT 84107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knowlton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Knowlton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center