Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kirk Spencer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Spencer completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at University of Chicago Hospitals and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Dyer. Dr. Spencer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Chicago Hospitals5758 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-1842
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spencer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spencer frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Hypertension.
Dr. Spencer's office is located at 5758 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spencer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center