Dr. Kirk McCullough, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. McCullough completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCullough is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City
Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute3651 College Blvd Ste 100a, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 319-7500
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Foot and Ankle Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Orthocarolina Sports Medicine and Shoulder/Elbow Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2008
- William Jewell College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- U.S. Air Force Academy, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCullough?
I was diagnosed with posterior tibial tendonitis in my foot a couple years back. Nonsurgical treatments weren't helping and I was at my wits end trying to find the right doctor. I had gone to multiple (local) surgeons/specialists in the area and none of them took the time with me like Dr. McCullough. At other offices I felt rushed and out the door within 10 minutes. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. McCullough's ability to listen and be receptive to what the patient is saying. He did an awesome job performing my surgery. It was a tendon repair and shaving down of the navicular bone. He was supportive throughout the entire recovery process. His staff is wonderful. Overall: highly professional, advocates for his patients, sound judgement, and caring!
- Menorah Medical Center
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- Saint Luke's South Hospital